- Virtual Assistance Services: Business and individual oriented services remotely provided by Wingman staff in El Salvador, such us translations, customer services, data entry, social media management, administrative tasks, billing and collection, calendar and meeting organization, agenda management, etc.
- Wingman Support: Premium virtual assistance company who provides virtual assistance services.
- Wingman / Virtual Assistant: a person assigned to the Client, dedicated to provide virtual assistance to the clients such us translations, customer services, social media management, administrative tasks, billing and collection, calendar and meeting organization, agenda management
- Virtual Assistant team: A special team assigned to the Client, created, managed and oriented to perform virtual assistance to the clients such us: special projects, translations, customer services, social media management, administrative tasks, billing and collection, calendar and meeting organization, agenda management.
- Operation Territory: The territory where Wingman operates and performs the Virtual Assistant Services is the Republic of El Salvador, Central America
- Scope of the Agreement: The provision of virtual services.
- Client: Any business, company or individual who hires virtual assistant services from Wingman Support.
- Parties: Wingman and the Client jointly considered.
- Party: Wingman or the Client, individually considered
- Hours of Operations: Business Hours of Operation are from Monday through Friday from 6:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. PST
- Agreement: This document with all the terms and conditions for the provision of the virtual assistance services.
- Intellectual Property “IP”: means all patents, copyrights, industrial designs, trademarks, and other rights under law with respect to discoveries and inventions (patented, patentable or otherwise), designs, drawings, logos, brands, service marks, trade and business names, copyrights, methodologies, information, procedures, processes, data, data sets and databases (hard copies and machine readable), integrated circuit topographies, knowledge, know-how, trade secrets, Confidential Information (as defined below), Documents (as defined below), software (in source code or compiled code form) and all registrations and applications for registration related thereto.
- Confidential Information: for the purposes of this Agreement means all information, including Personal Information and Documents, acquired directly or indirectly, from any source in writing, orally or through observation, and includes all documents, financial data, assets, operations, activities, prospects or trade secrets, analyses, compilations, notes, studies, technical information, process and apparatus designs, design calculations, drawings, engineering appraisals and studies, data reports, flow sheets, plans, sketches, survey field notes, geological information, reservoir data, expansion and development plans, and design concepts, software, writings, photographs, films, video and audio recordings or other documents prepared by or received from Wingman or The Client or any of their respective affiliates, representatives or agents, as the case may be, and all other commercial and technical information relating to the Agreement (including the provision of the Services to Wingman), or acquired in connection with the Agreement, but does not include information which: (i) at the time of disclosure was in the public domain; (ii) The Parties can prove was in its possession at the time of disclosure and was not subject to any confidentiality obligation; (iii) after disclosure hereunder, is published or otherwise becomes part of the public domain through no fault of Subcontractor; or (iv) following its disclosure hereunder, was acquired by The Parties without any confidentiality obligation.
- Personal Information means all information pertaining to an identifiable individual other than the name, business telephone number and business address of such individual as an employee of an organization.
Virtual Assistance Services are prepaid services, and will be billed on a monthly basis according to the service plan selected by the Client. Upon placing your order for a Plan, The Client will be charged immediately for the first month of its Plan and its Plan begins. Thereafter, its Plan will automatically renew each month on the monthly date of your original order.
Payments can be made by any available means such as: wire transfer, credit and debit cards, paypal, etc. All the expenses related with the payment of the compensation for the services will be assumed by the Client.
- CANCELLATION OR MODIFICATIONS
The client will be able at any time to cancel or modify its service plan. Such modification or cancellation will take effect when the current monthly billing period is over.
- PROVISION OF SERVICES
Upon signing up for a plan, The Client are assigned to one or several Wingman as requested, who will be in charge of providing the Virtual Assistance Services required by the Client in the Service Order, including but not limited to: Business and individual oriented services remotely provided by Wingman staff in El Salvador, such us translations, customer services, data entry, social media management, administrative tasks, billing and collection, calendar and meeting organization, agenda management, etc. The following services are not provided by Wingman: (i) Any service requiring a professional or legal license, certification or authorization ; (ii) Any illegal purchase, representation of the Client in any unlawful or illegal way, or aiding The Client to commit an unlawful or illegal act; (iii) The aiding in any violation of law in any jurisdiction of the parties.
In order to assure the highest quality for the provision of the Virtual Assistance Services and due to the nature of the services, The Client shall provide to the assigned Wingman, the exact instructions, access to their systems and software, way of communication, planning, contacts from officers and clients, timing and deadlines; and all the details and requirements related to the required tasks and support activities. Wingman will only be responsible for the exact support and administrative services for which were hired, and will not be liable in any case for the results of the project or operation wingman is participating, or for any failure of services caused by inexact, defective or unreliable information provided by the Client.
- USES OF SERVICES
During the Hours of Operation, the Client will be able to use the Virtual Assistance Services from the assigned Wingman, as established in the selected services plan. Any project or task that requires the services of a wingman beyond the Hours of Operation, will be quoted and billed separately in a hourly basis fee.
- INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR
Wingman and The Client recognizes that they shall be deemed as independent contractor; and that the hiring of virtual assistance services is not intended to create or evidence any employer-employee arrangement, agency, partnership, joint venture, or similar relationship of any kind whatsoever, between the Parties. Neither party shall have any right or power to create any obligation, express or implied, on behalf of the other party.
- COSTS AND EXPENSES.
Costs and Expenses including but not limited to: long distance calls charges, courier and mailing, trainings, travel expenses, taxes and government fees, payments made on behalf of the Client, etc., incurred by Wingman in the provision of Virtual Assistance Services shall be billed in advanced to the client or reimbursed to Wingman in the next billing period. Special services that requires the mobilization of our staff will be quoted and billed case by case on an hourly fee basis (including mileage costs).
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
The Parties recognize that intellectual property contained in this site or information provided by Wingman, shall remain with and belong exclusively to Wingman. The aforementioned intellectual property includes trademarks, trade names, patents, copyrights and industrial and commercial secrets. The Parties also recognize that the implementation of this Agreement in any way involves the acquisition, by The Client or third party related Contractor of any right, title or ownership of the intellectual property of the Contracting Company. The Parties agree that any of the stipulations or commitments in this Agreement do not affects the right and ability of each to use its trademarks, designs, logos, trade names, registered propaganda and / or used by them to date for marketing their products or services, maintaining the holders of such rights an absolute continuity and integrity regarding their rights, licenses and other forms of legal protection related products and / or services under this Agreement.
If necessary for the purpose of the provision of the service; The client shall authorize Wingman Support the use of their intellectual property, which as well shall remain with and belong exclusively to The Client
All the information provided by the client for the provision of the services will be handled carefully in the terms consent and indicated by The Client, and shall be kept strictly confidential by Wingman. During the term of this agreement and even effective after the termination of the provision of the services, Wingman will not reveal, disclose or in any manner whatsoever, in whole or in part, communicate or use for any purpose other than the established in this Agreement, the information provided by the Client, unless prior and written consent from the Client, or Wingman becomes legally compelled by any governmental authority, in which case shall, if permitted by law, promptly provide to the client with notice.
Client agrees that during the term of this agreement or its renewals and for the term of three years after the effective termination of the same, the Client, its employees, beneficial owners, directors or sales representatives, will not engage by itself or on behalf of other person, in any business or commercial activity which is competitive directly or indirectly with Wingman. Directly or indirectly engaging in any competitive business includes, but is not limited to: i) engaging in business as owner, partner or agent, ii) becoming employee of any third party that is engaged in such business, iii) becoming interested directly in any such business, iv) soliciting any costumer of Wingman for the benefit of a third party that is engaged in such business. In case of breach of this clause The Client shall pay Wingman a fine, such fine shall be in the amount of the total sales originated by this agreement in the last year.
- NON- SOLICITING
Client agrees that during the term of this agreement or its renewals and for the term of five years after the termination of the same, will not directly or indirectly to solicit or induce any employee or independent contractor of Wingman on behalf of any other business enterprise. In case of breach of this clause The Client shall pay Wingman a fine for the amount of Ten Thousand Dollars of the United States of América.
- GOVERNING LAW
The contractual agreement between Wingman and The Client including but not limited to this Agreement shall be governed by the laws of El Salvador, without regard to its conflict of law’s provisions.